Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm Ready for my Close Up, Mr. DeMille

I was interviewed by my friend Ade last week about wearing my Google Glass!
AdeGoogleGlass
She makes it look GOOD.
GlassCameras
We had the real camera and mics and everything. When she asked me to describe reactions to the Glass that I usually receive, I described it as "having a really cute puppy. Everyone wants to stop and pet it, and there is always a double take then a large squeal." At the airport yesterday, a random guy that I told that to decided that really, it is more like having a baby - because not everyone is a fan, unlike cute animals. He might be right.
As soon as I get Wanderbee (an app that lets me post to my blog directly from the Google Glass) up and running again, I will be alllll over this blog! Until then, make sure to subscribe to my video channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/htmella. I post new videos there as I take them, and am always taking requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment